Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Check this out..

Have you checked this out?New things are about to happen with Scentsy. Oct 1st, we are launching a new website. If you haven't checked this out please do. My personal website will be changing as well.

I truly love selling Scentsy. I love the feeling that this business gives me every day. You can do as little or as much as you want with Scentsy. It allows you to take a break and then come back running.

If you are thinking of a second job, or looking into a Direct Selling Business please check out Scentsy. I would love to talk to you and tell you about my experience. It is $99 to sign up, once you get your Starter Kit you can have people ordering from you that day!

Contact me for more information, I can tell you the income that I make and the potential to make more! Scentsy is truly a blessing and I am so glad that it is my full-time career.

No comments:

Post a Comment